The better tasting alternative.
Anaesthetic Vasoconstrictor Throat / Nasal Spray available in 3 flavours. Includes free flexible nozzle.
Lidocaine (Lignocaine) hydrochloride monohydrate 5mg/actuation and Phenylephrine hydrochloride 0.5mg/actuation
- Topical anaesthesia and local vasoconstriction prior to endoscopy of the upper air ways
- Preparation of the nasal mucosa for surgery
- Aid in the treatment of acute nose bleeds and removal of foreign bodies from the nose.
- Prime pump 5 times before use.
- Each squirt contains 100 microlitres.
- For professional use only.
- For topical use only.
- Not for injection.
- Read enclosed leaflet before use.
These doses are to be administered once only. Repeated as directed only by a physician.
Not for use in children under 2 years of age or during pregnancy.
Must be used with caution in patients who have cardiovascular disease.
Store below 25˚C. Protect from light.
Dosage for nasal and pharyngeal administration
|Adults and children over 12 years
|Up to 5 squirts per nostril
|3 squirts per nostril
|2 squirts per nostril
|1 squirt per nostril
One LP Nozzle™ is available inside. LP Nozzle™ available separately.
A new nozzle should be used for each patient to avoid the risk of cross contamination between patients.
LP Nozzles™ are available in two lengths and can be purchased separately.